Tired of running out of oil?

Discussion in 'General' started by Unholysin, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Unholysin

Unholysin Guild Social

Achievements:
    I've been messing around with recruiting greasemonkeys on my alts because I have so many treasure hunters its overkill at this point. Garrisons have made me lazy and now I don't want to do dailies for oil. I had like 8 rerolls just sitting in my bags and Blook came up as a redundant follower. So I rereolled him till I got greasemonkey and threw a dancer on him. As you can see I have a lot of extra racial guides I can use if needed.
    [​IMG]

Dowser needed to have her abilities rerolled several times to get the ability combo I wanted. I was avoiding danger zone since one is countered by 2 followers with dancer. Slapped on an ogre buddy for good measure to pair with Blook.
    [​IMG]

Favra was a tavern recruit that started rare with economist to pair up with Dowser! Might slap on an ogre buddy here as well since I don't have a tauren greasemonkey and shouldn't need more than 4.
    [​IMG]

Merhean, another tavern recruit was the only choice to get my last 2 remaining abilities. I'll have to reroll abilites to get the wild aggression and deadly minions counters then probably slap on an ogre buddy and another dancer if I don't get a racial that I need, or epic mount ofc!
    [​IMG]

So anyways, here's an example of the fruits of my labor!
    [​IMG]

You should reroll scavengers and treasure hunters as needed as well. Good luck on the rngness of it all :p #SinStrats

2. Donna

Donna Raider

Achievements:
    14k oil here have never done a daily for it, many greasemonkeys yes

3. Unholysin

Unholysin Guild Social

Achievements:
    Don't come in here yelling like you know things Donna! I'm sure Donnamartin is running moist but how about those alts? If you stick the dipstick in are they running dry?

4. Donna

Donna Raider

Achievements:
    alts = ???