The Rambits II: The End | June 2005 - March 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by rent, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Omniwrath

Omniwrath Guild Social

Achievements:
    I think one person in the raid was like... "You shouldn't have done that." Everybody else was psyched for a couple nights of raiding w/o Karthak.

2. rent

rent Guild Master

Achievements:
    I think I have a skewed memory of it since I recall the private bitching from Karthak & co

3. Omniwrath

Omniwrath Guild Social

Achievements:
    I don't really remember the/any ongoing drama. I just recall that he wouldn't stop running his mouth with non stop vulgar/racist PM's to me one night. I hit the report button and an hour later he was on a three day staycation. The only person that ever bitched to me about it was Karthak, but even he didn't say much. (Wonder why? lol)

4. Damey

Damey Senior Member

Achievements:
    In my day, these were my people. [​IMG] And my people were good, and I miss most of them. But none were ever alike, and so it makes me sad to see another step down. Good luck Rent. <3
    PS: Karthak I don't miss. :D

5. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
  6. doag

doag Junior Member

Achievements:
  7. Shankerz

Shankerz New Member

Achievements:
    @wowerz omg those pictures bring back fun memories!

Omniwrath likes this.
  8. rent

rent Guild Master

Achievements:
    Yeah good memories mr. server first Thunderfury

Omniwrath likes this.
  9. Omniwrath

Omniwrath Guild Social

Achievements:
    Server first Thunderfury and server first Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury in the same thread. Imagine that.

Edit: Actually, I'm not positive mine was server first, only that Disbanded hadn't had one yet, which makes it fairly good odds that mine was first.

Abbador likes this.
  10. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    I didn't even see this post when you put it up lol. Pictures bring back some good memories, God I miss ICC and BWD. That atremdes stunt was so epic, wish I could have recorded officer chat in mumble for you rent lol. RIP lemmings

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Omniwrath likes this.