Denied Stailookk, Arcane Mage

Discussion in 'Archive' started by stailookkk, Sep 14, 2015.

1. stailookkk

stailookkk New Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: Stailookk
    2. Realm: Ragnaros-US
    3. Primary spec and class: Arcane Mage
    4. Battle tag: Stailookk#1864
    5. Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Stailookk
    6. Warcraft Logs character rankings: 1
    7. Parse link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/974065/latest/

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Juan
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 23
    4. Country/State: Chile, Santiago.
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: 2 years.
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm actually studying the last year of my career. In the past I was a moderator/coordinator of e-sports events such as WCG, also worked with riot Latinamerica a few years ago. I am passionate about video games and e-sports.
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: I don't know, maybe an accident, my times are fully compatible with your schedule.

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: 2 years
    2. Video card: Radeon R9 270
    3. Amount of memory (RAM): 16GB DDR3

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: I was looking for a guild that match with my times and that have experience from previous expansions.

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: People failing on attendance

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: All 3 specs. Also raided with my shaman (elemental/resto) and Priest (Shadow/Disc)

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying to raid with: Firelord

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: When I won the Blackhand mount.

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: Killing last bosses of every tier with a good ranking if posible.

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    TIER 18
    : Mythic Hellfire Citadel 9/13
    TIER 17: Mythic Highmaul 7/6, Mythic Blackrock Foundry 10/10

MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14, Heroic Throne of Thunder 0/13, Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 0/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 0/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 0/4

CATACLYSM
    Heroic Dragon Soul 0/8, Heroic Firelands 0/7, Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 0/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 0/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 0/6

WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Heroic Lich King 0/1, Tribute to Insanity: Yes/No

FEATS OF STRENGTH
    Replace with server firsts, cutting edge achievements and anything else raid related here...

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: Rotation: As arcane on single target, we have 2 "phases". 1st: Arcane Blast-Arcane Blast-Arcane Blast-Arcane Blast, I use arcane missiles before PC so I can be buffed with damage increase (Tier bonnus), Place PC, activate Arcane Power, Spam Arcane Blast until my Arcane Power is out (Yeah, here I don't care about going under 50% mana) Use evocation and then I go to the phase 2.. 2nd: Arcane Blast-Arcane Blast-Arcane Blast-Arcane Blast (4Arcane Charges) Arcane Missiles (If it proc),Arcane Blast-Arcane Barrage. The thing on phase 2 is that you don't cast an Arcane Blast if you are bellow 93% mana. Here you have a VOD (bad quality) of what I ussualy do on raid:

2. Versatility, Multistrike, Haste, Critical, OR Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Haste as Arcane, our tier and also the class trinket make it outperformance Mastery so far, at the point that we don't have a cap (Actually we do but we won't be able to make it). We want Arcane Missiles, and actually cast as fast as possible Arcane Blast while our bonnus tier is up (damage increased by a short time). Haste also makes UM stronger on single target.

3. Is there anything you think we may question about your gear, gem or enchant decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank: About my actually gear I don't think that you would ask why I'm using haste by example.

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q: Turn Left W: Move Forward E:Turn Right A:Strafe Left S: Move Backward D: Strafe Right

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: Linked at the bottom of the application

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise:

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: Wowprogress
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: I wasn't able to make my account here <.< I felt bad about that.
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: Actually I like this page (Application).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  2. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
  3. stailookkk

stailookkk New Member

Achievements:
    Hi! Let me know if you have some news about my application n.n. I don't really know if you keep looking for a mage, but here you have one that wants to raid with a good group. Bless!

4. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    App looks good, and parses look good. Are you free sometime this week to talk in mumble?

5. Waffles

Waffles Raider

Achievements:
    App tiene buena, y analiza vea bien. ¿Estas en algún momento libre esta semana para hablar en murmullo?

Chachi likes this.
  6. stailookkk

stailookkk New Member

Achievements:
    Yes I do. Just let me know when and I'll be there =)

7. stailookkk

stailookkk New Member

Achievements:
    hahaah You tried :p

8. Waffles

Waffles Raider

Achievements:
    :(