Selling trinket.

Discussion in 'General' started by úhÜh, Jun 11, 2012.

1. úhÜh

úhÜh Junior Member

Achievements:
    Selling trinket that I got last alt run that I was in. Thought Id have more time to play. things came up then diablo came out. So anyone who was in the alt run when Konstant got the Shadow volly trinket are still eligible to receive it. post offers in this thread.

2. Saitek

Saitek Founder

Achievements:
    I think my warlock was in that run!

3. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    If you value your spot in this guild and your posting privileges on this forum, you would consider simply giving the trinket away.

Selling it to guildies is extremely rude, please don't be a douche bag. You completely lied that you would make use of the trinket after we explicitly made it clear how important that trinket is.

4. úhÜh

úhÜh Junior Member

Achievements:
    Fine. Friday during the alt run if you were eligible for it. Be on, a /roll will be the deciding factor.

EDIT: earth. tell the winner to msg me and let me know what time he(or she) can be on during Sat~Tuesday.

5. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    Saitek, Noob and Slappa are the three that are eligible for the trinket. I'l'l have them roll and then I'll tell you who the winner is.

Thank you Konstant for giving the trinket out.

6. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    Ok, I had Saitek, Noob and Slappa roll.

Noob won it Konstant. When can you be on?

7. úhÜh

úhÜh Junior Member

Achievements:
    Sunday @ 7pm if that works. Probably going to log onto an alt first cause I think the trinket is down to about 30min on trade time. I dont wanna waste the time waiting for someone.

8. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    That's fine, I'll try (father's day) to be on at 7 in case noob isn't on and I'll hang onto it on my hunter.

9. Unholysin

Unholysin Guild Social

Achievements:
    Peon, if you did that it would probably take off the rest of the trade time remaining...

10. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    Hmm are you sure? I thought it went by how much play time the "trinket" has.

11. Omniwrath

Omniwrath Guild Social

Achievements:
    You're right EWJ, unless something has changed. I've been logged off for months with a disabled account, and came back with a flask on me, and items eligible for trading.

I don't know of any mechanic that reduces the 2 hour trade window other than the passage of two hours of time while the character holding the item is logged in.

12. úhÜh

úhÜh Junior Member

Achievements:
    grr I actually forgot lol. Set the topic to my homepage so I wouldn't forget and I didn't log onto my desktop at all. I put an alarm on my phone so I wouldn't forget again. Can you be on at ~7pm tonight? If you cant send me a pm of your next available time. 7Pm for you is probably around the time im just waking up so keep that in mind.

13. Unholysin

Unholysin Guild Social

Achievements:
    Hi, I have something u WANTED months ago....Hi, I'm here to say HI! HI, I haven't been on in forever...O you still want that?!?!?! O HI, I'm back again... funny story, I can only sustain life for a couple minutes at a time because I lack the resources to stay alive and talk. BUT I'm quite capable of taking your CUNNING and storing that shit for no use at all during an expac where it is USEFUL, thanks for CUNNING....o u wanted that? i feel so small.................

14. Donna

Donna Raider

Achievements:
    adrippin'

15. úhÜh

úhÜh Junior Member

Achievements:
    looks like someone has Od'ed on happy meds.

If I had known for a second I was going to be uprooted my from last house I would never have taken it. I thought that I would be able to attend the alt runs. Problem is life happens and everyone should be able to understand that. Sorry that I took it.

Rent
    jacey
    klutched
    and a few others can be apped to the fact that they know im not out there to screw people over. Never have never will.

16. Omniwrath

Omniwrath Guild Social

Achievements:
    The title and initial intent of this thread speaks clearly of your integrity. Definitely an upstanding guy.

17. Cptpoot

Cptpoot Founder

Achievements: