Saturday 14th of December Hearthstone Tournament sign up

Discussion in 'Nest Resources' started by Akky, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omniwrath

Omniwrath Guild Social

Achievements:
    Yeah, I really think we should just make it a max of three decks you can register with and use per tournament. This makes it more inviting to people who don't have the cards/experience to support multiple decks, without limiting the more experienced players.

5 people like this.
  2. AeriaGloris

AeriaGloris Junior Member

Achievements:
  3. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Glad you had fun. There was some serious banter in Mumble with games against you. Hope you're interested in coming back. We'll probably alter the rules a little bit to suit some of the discussion that took place here today. Akky and I have sorta been running it hand in hand rule wise, and I'm sure we'll talk about it a bit here either tonight or tomorrow if he has to go. Damn Kiwis and their weird schedules.

It was great to have you and feel free to tell your friends. We're looking to expand the community via discussion boards and whatnot and really reach out there aside from our WoW presence, but that obviously is the top attention grabber for most people visiting the forums.

4. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Note: Definitely not doing double elim if theres this many people. lol

5. Cptpoot

Cptpoot Founder

Achievements:
    If the games are single deck going forward, I think double elim (as in losers bracket) would work out well.

4 people like this.
  6. rent

rent Guild Master

Achievements:
    Keeping it fresh with slightly different setups every week would be interesting too

7. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Congrats BigNash on pulling out the win with Dragon Daddy but it was SUPER close! Check out The Nest for next weeks sign up again here soon with some modified rules and format!

Sorting out what we find works best as a community and as tourney directors for our time frame may take a couple weeks but Im sure we can figure something out that works for everyone.

8. WookieeGT

WookieeGT Junior Member

Achievements:
    Damn that was a close game with Nash, Well played all around and that was alot of fun. 10/10 would play again!

6 people like this.
  9. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Be sure and tell your friends. Switching to Single Elim so a nice 32 player roster would work for an even breakdown. Spread the word and give upvotes to us on Reddit if you see it!

5 people like this.
  10. Akky

Akky Senior Member

Achievements:
    Glad you enjoyed it wookie, you had everyone scared wityh that warrior deck, feel free to join us next week in mumble if you like =D

4 people like this.
  11. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    The banter is half the fun!

12. Solar

Solar Guild Social

Achievements:
    The games between Donna and I
    hahahaha best

13. Donna

Donna Raider