Denied Omallie / Psychomallie, Fury Warrior / Shadow Priest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Omallie, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Omallie

Omallie New Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: Omallie / Psychomallie
    2. Realm: Ner'zhul
    3. Primary spec and class: Fury Warrior / Shadow Priest
    4. Battle tag: Animename#1435
    5. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Omallie/simple
    6. Warcraft Logs character ranking: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/167/latest/#class=Warrior&spec=Fury&difficulty=3
    7. Parse link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6715193/latest

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Nick Lazzarini
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 25
    4. Country/State: CA / USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Since Vanilla, skipped MoP after I quit during the end of Cata, came back for WoD
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: Avid gamer, jokester, and hard worker. 2 Dogs, 1 three legged cat and 700+ battle pets. During the school year I work 50+ hours with children with special needs over two jobs. I play WoW so I can perform well with people that are focused and fun loving. Current officer / raid leader of YABO.
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: A client's session on Wednesdays can run late that would make my login time around 8:20-8:30. If I'm invited to LW I can try to bump that back to 8:10 by speaking with my supervisor.

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: Around 1 year old
    2. Video card: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-03gp43788kr
    3. Amount of memory (RAM): 16GB Baby

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: Last Word is the best guild on this server. From what I know you guys clear content faster and have a large roster. That's impressive given the pretty constant subscriber loss in WoD. I'd like to be part of a strong guild that can survive the lack of produced content from now until Legion.

Also not sure if I will find another place to put this but I am willing to raid on the character of your choice. My Warrior is my main, and I have experience playing priest. I also have 695 DK, and Enh shaman, and a pvp geared hunter. I feel comfortable on the first two, but I'm willing to learn new classes...minus healing. I just haven't healed at all.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Psychomallie/simple
    Priest Armory ^^

Additonally, I know LW has a talented warrior or two, Slappa used to be with YABO back in WotLK and he was excellent. I'm not trying to muscle in on anyone's territory. I'd like to be a part of the mythic group eventually, and I know that takes time.

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: I don't want to sound weak, but the work is too much for me in YABO. Our healer core is not consistent, one of our main tanks can be spotty, and we tend to carry 1-2 terrible dps in our raid. People don't join our guild at a rate at which we can swap out good recruits for bad veterans. Some of my friends and best raiders since WoTLK stop early in raids because they can't handle progression attempts.

I came back in WoD expecting to be an officer and work with my fellow officers. What I got was the other officers handing over raid leading to me, 3 officers resigning their position, and the rest of the officers being helpful with guild matters 50% of the time. I'd appreciate those that read this app be discrete with who you share this information with.

TL;DR - Running a guild is not what I signed up for, and I don't want to continue my role in leading.

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: Fury Warrior, Arms warrior at some points (Ulduar/ICC), Shadow Priest

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying to raid with: Bane of the Fallen King // Starcaller

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: Downing 10m H Lich King. That's when I had a super good relationship with some of the players in YABO today. Trying super fuckin hard and watching necrotic plague do weird ass things. This was important to me because the higher caliber players reached out to me to join their group, but on my Spriest. I loved and mained my warrior, but I learned a new class and got geared to play with exceptional people and we got the title eventually. This led to me maining Spriest in Cata (Shadow orbs, how do they work?) with some of those raiders and downing most of the heroic content.

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: Goals Accomplished: Get Shadowmourne, Get Tarecgosa's Rest, Get the 600+ unique battle pets achieve, AOTC Clear H Imp, H BH, N Arch, LK Heroic kill, PvP with Smashbro and Harg, Fish up Mr. Pinchy and the rideable turtle

Goals to be obtained: Join a Mythic quality guild, Play with a group that's 90% on top of things, clear content, make new friends (that can play HS and HoTS), find others to do legacy raids for mounts/cheevs, find a pet battle rival, think of different pun names for alts

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    TIER 18: Heroic Hellfire Citadel 6/13, HFC Normal 13/13
    TIER 17: Mythic Highmaul 1/6, Heroic Blackrock Foundry 10/10

MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar 0/14, Heroic Throne of Thunder 0/13, Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 0/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 0/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 0/4

CATACLYSM
    Heroic Dragon Soul 0/8, Heroic Firelands 5/7, Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 0/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 2/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 5/6

WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Heroic Lich King 1/1, Tribute to Insanity: No

FEATS OF STRENGTH
    AOTC BRF Heroic, AOTC HM Heroic, Time is a Flat Circle Normal

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: Pre pot/recklesness/trinkets. Keep Enrage up with Bloodthirst, Execute proc, Bloodsurge(2xwild strike) proc, raging blow, Wild strike when near 100 rage. Utilize SB/DR on CD or at specific times for the encounter. Also Troll berserking.

Spriest: CoP, 4 orbs, MS, SWP, VT, MB, DP, MFspam until MB comes up, MB, DP (usually soon with BRF set bonus), MF spam until insanity wears off then MB>MS, do it all over again.

2. Versatility, Multistrike, Haste, Critical, OR Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Fury: Crit-> Multi -> Mastery. Crit keeps the enrage buff up and which enables your mastery to be utilized. Multi for when you don't crit, but your multi does. That being said I still go through 5 75% bloodthirsts in a row with no crits and I cry.

Shadow CoP - I prefer Haste/Mastery(mind blast/spike/flay dmg), AS-Crit haste (Crit for app procs)

3. Is there anything questionable about your gear, gem or enchant decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank:

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q: W: E: A: S: D:
    Q/E Strafe, WASD = traditional movement in PC games.

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: Linked at the bottom of the application

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise: 3 mouse keys bound to Heroic Leap, mount(just for out of raid, usually a vig macro), and pummel
    I've not dabbled in rebinding or changing from the vanila UI.

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: Harg. Hargraapha has been my friend since Wrath. He was seasoned officer when I became one back then. We get along and I beat him in hearthstone a lot. The guild comes up in conversation when I ask about what he did during MoP, and who his other WoW friends are.
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: I mean its not anything from the site, but it's feeling like I'm a new guy again and that I have to prove I'm not a caveman. I totally get why the application is lengthy and detailed, because you don't want to invite the people that aren't at your caliber.
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: Home page looks sick as hell. This webmaster takes pride.

Attached Files: