Màd, Monk Windwalker

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mad, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad

Mad Junior Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: Màd
    2. Realm: Tanris
    3. Primary spec and class: Monk Windwalker
    4. When did this character become your primary character?: First Day of MOP
    5. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tanaris/Màd/advanced
    6. Epeen Bot link: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/tanaris/màd/
    7. World of Logs parse link: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/161259/

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Brandon
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 27
    4. Country/State: Usa Va.
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: 3 years
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: my naems brandon im 27 i work in retail sales for att i enjoy cars working/building them car shows and building computers in spare time
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: there is nothing that would prevent me from making raid times

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: 2 months old
    2. Video card: Hd 7890
    3. Amount of memory: 12gb

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: youll are looking for a ww i am excellent at ww the schedule is perfect for me and youll seem like an excellent group of people from what i have been reading

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: Lack of Drive willingness to push bosses and favoritism in selecting roster based on friend/family

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: Ret paladin most of my career played dk for brief time and WW since mop

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying as: on this character not so many i have been working towards brawler last week or so and i find it very fun

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: My first heroic end boss kill was my most memorable for me atleast which was LK 25 heroic

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: the goal im looking to get back to the most is getting in a guild that shares like minded goals in terms of raiding a place to call home once again and to never have to leave i dont like to hop guild to guild but i dont like being lied to then show up and the circumstances are diff than that was told.

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: TIER 15: Normal Throne of Thunder 11/12, TIER 14: Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 2/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 0/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 0/4, Normal Mode 0/16, CATACLYSM: Heroic Dragon Soul 8/8, Heroic Firelands7/7, Heroic Throne of the Four Winds2/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 5/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 5/5, WRATH OF THE LICH KING: Heroic Lich King 1/1, Tribute to Insanity N, FEATS OF STRENGTH: Replace with server firsts and anything else here... Realm first end tier bosses in t12 t13 and realm first in all the bosses i cleared in t14 and the guild i was in if i was still raiding with them instead of taking the break i had to take i would have been realm first t14 heroic sha and us top 100

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: jab to generate chi rsk if its off cd if on cd blackout kick to use chi tiger palm to keep buff up FOF when low on energy chi wave to fill global TEB 10 stacks line up with trinkets.

2. Haste, Critical, or Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Mastery as it has become overall best stat for WW with the change to our mastery it is comon thought that crit and mastery are even with haste being third me personally go with mastery all the way with haste second and it has been yielding the best results as it buffs our dmg threw TEB

3. Is there anything questionable about your gear or reforging decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank:

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q: paralysis and disable on shift mod W: forward still E: both buffs on shift mod A: strafe left S:unbound D:strafe right

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: [​IMG]

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise: they should be visible if not ill try change color on them or something so they are more pronounced as i dont look at them i dont really care lol

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: Wow Recruitment forum
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: I love the website tbh
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: http://www.lwlol.com/#&panel1-1
    The homepage is amazing

2. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Hey there, would you happen to be available for a chat on Mumble some time tonight?

3. Mad

Mad Junior Member

Achievements:
    Yes I could deff do that. I won't be home till about 8:15est if u want to either drop the info in email or I can get it from you ingame later

thanks mad

4. Mad

Mad Junior Member

Achievements:
    I just realized the time u posted that and you prolly meant last night sorry I missed the response. I could 100% be available for a chat tonight

5. Mad

Mad Junior Member

Achievements:
    I'll be home from work in about hour its 7:30 EST atm if you guys want to talk let me know. I'll be available all night after I get home.

6. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    We do have a raid tonight beginning at 1015est. I'm just getting to my computer here in a little bit and I'll see if I can get the other officers together preraid and get a meeting set up. Our raids run sorta late for est but would you be available after 130am Est if it came down to meeting after our raid?

7. Mad

Mad Junior Member

Achievements:
    ie been talking to funk if u want to talk now i can or i can stay around for after just let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.