Kevin, Resto Shaman

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Notkevin, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notkevin

Notkevin New Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: Kevin
    2. Realm: Kil'Jaeden
    3. Primary spec and class: Resto Shaman
    4. Battle tag: Notkevin#1582
    5. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Kevin/advanced
    6. Epeen Bot link: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/kil'jaeden/kevin/
    7. World of Logs parse link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-rht3zwlv24w6dtdp/sum/healingDone/?s=10923&e=11084#Kevin

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Kevin
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 22
    4. Country/State: USA / Virginia
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Since 2006
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm an angry ginger, rawr ;)

But for real, hmm.. i don't really know what to type. I'm genuinely a nice person, i treat others how i would like to be treated, i enjoy challenging myself in game and out, i like to stay competitive with pretty much everything so you know ill always give 110% with whatever i am doing. Overall i'm a pretty simple person, not too much to say.
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: Not quite sure about this one to be completely honest, i normally find out about things a good bit before they happen. I'm pretty good about that, so i'm always able to say something. That's about as honest i can be!

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: 2-3 years.
    2. Video card: Nvidia GTX 460
    3. Amount of memory: 1 TB

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: Your rogue "Clay" told me about it.

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: Guild died after H Lei shen progression took a turn for the worst after IRL reasons with guildies caused a split up, on top of people quitting and then one person selling their account and then our main tank gquit and so did our healer. Basically, got to 2% left on Lei shen, healer dies to whip and we wipe. GG =/ 200 attempts down the drain.

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: Resto / Ele shaman for 11/13H XP

Fire Mage for 7 / 13 H (plus 185 attempts on heroic lei shen)

Resto Druid 1/13H XP (just no gear to continue on, very comfortable playing the class + spec)

Feral druid during firelands for heroic rag pre nerf.

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying as: Firelord. It was my first realm first achievement that i earned a guild.

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: Having Mimirons Head looted to me 3 years ago. :D

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: I would love to achieve a full realm first tier (all bosses included). Not just the final boss. Those types of races are really fun.

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: TIER 15: Heroic Throne of Thunder 11/13,
    Normal Throne of Thunder 12/12,
    TIER 14: Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 6/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 4/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 2/4, Normal Mode 16/16,
    CATACLYSM: Heroic Dragon Soul 8/8,
    Heroic Firelands 7/7,
    Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 1/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 2/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 4/6,
    WRATH OF THE LICH KING: Heroic Lich King 1/1,
    Tribute to Insanity Y/[N], FEATS OF STRENGTH:
    Heroic Rag Realm First - Shattered-Hand <Clockwerk>

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: Keep ES on whichever tank i'm healing is top priority to maximize the heals he receives from me.

Riptide 100% uptime on as many targets as possible without wasting mana and mass overhealing.

Healing stream on CD.

Unleash Elements (fury) on CD, while deciding whether to bounce a chain heal or or a hasted GHW or a quick surge.

Healing rain when needed for AoE, or when melee stacked to give them Vitality and get as many people max health as possible is nice.

2. Haste, Critical, or Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Haste to break 7613 when gear is obtained, extra ticks of healing rain are very nice for AoE fights.

Crit as much as possible after haste breakpoints are obtained.

Mastery to 50% or so around 5400 rating, mastery will diminish the higher is goes and becomes less effective.

3. Is there anything questionable about your gear or reforging decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank: Ive seen a few shamans (more so in 25 man) stack as much spirit with gems + gear as possible to really make mana tide as powerful as possible, since we all know this... Resto Shamans are a mana whore, CD whore. Which comes in handy ALOT in 25 mans. Since i haven't raided 25 man in quite a while this will be interesting to see (if you guys decide to accept me).

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q: W: E: A: S: D: All regular movements, i have shift and alt modifiers for Shift - E / Q / S / D

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: See below

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise: I don't really use keybinds for my heals, i just use grid and clique. so i put the screenshot below attached.

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: Clay
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: I just don't like answering questions in general. heh it was a neat website though! :)
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: Big Nash is cool.

Attached Files:

2. Clay

Clay Junior Member

Achievements:
    He streams too btw.

3. Lacie

Lacie Hero of the Backend

Achievements:
    I remember a time when we had 3 manatides. Could this be the triumphant return to our roots?

4 people like this.
  4. Cakezilla

Cakezilla Guild Social

Achievements:
    Arcane Mage DPS increase.

4 people like this.
  5. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Canibe
    Kevin

6. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Canibe
    Kevin

7. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Canibe

8. Lacie

Achievements:
    And now I'm glad Cani doesn't play a holy priest. I probably wouldn't have been accepted for trial.

4 people like this.
  9. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    You do things this guy doesn't do, and I know that. lol

10. Lacie

Achievements:
    Hey now, what we do in the bedroom is supposed to stay between us.

5 people like this.
  11. Slappa

Slappa Senior Member

Achievements:
    Ok new rule, Cani has to go fap 1st before reading any apps so he can calm down. Is this your way of venting from all the jokes we toss your way? JEBUS BRO

5 people like this.
  12. Slappa

Slappa Senior Member

Achievements:
    Like no joke Cani, if this wasn't a resto shaman and someone else went ham like this you'd be QQ'n a storm

4 people like this.
  13. Tinderhoof

Tinderhoof Guild Social

Achievements:
    To give a little context here the Shaman in question is a cancer to every guild he has been in. After months of drama his final words to the guild he left before joining this 10m was "Fuck all of you, I'm going to join a guild with server firsts".

Cani did admit last night he was a bit too harsh with the last reply. Regardless he isn't a good fit for us.

14. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Yeah we were just fucking with him. His application is garbage, he doesn't actually know shit Bout the class he plays and he's a bad person. :p

15. Lacie

Achievements:
    Cani feeds on the tears of fellow resto shamans. This is why we went from having three to only one. It all makes sense now.

16. Akky

Akky Senior Member

Achievements:
    Im glad you saw it too

17. Clay

Clay Junior Member

Achievements:
    thxs maybe this will get him off my back about me geting him into our guild...........

18. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Oh please was there ever doubt I would see how bad he is?

19. Lacie

Achievements:
    I dunno, Lind says "Open your fucking eyes" on a nightly basis, and I've just been assuming that comment is always directed at you...

4 people like this.
  20. Cakezilla

Cakezilla Guild Social

Achievements:
    No, he's mocking asians.

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.