Denied Jynnxqt, Ret Pally

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Jynnxqt, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Jynnxqt

Jynnxqt New Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: Jynnxqt
    2. Realm: Bleeding Hollow
    3. Primary spec and class: Ret Pally
    4. Battle tag: Hijynnx#1462
    5. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Jynnxqt/advanced
    6. Warcraft Logs character ranking: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10129107/latest#boss=0
    7. Parse link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/userreportslist/110169

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Adam
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 21
    4. Country/State: Georgia
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: 8ish years
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: Currently a student at a local community college and working part time at GameStop. I look forward to raiding every week and competing against other guilds / ret pallys to see how I perform compared to them. Die hard Braves fan (rip 2015) currently rooting for our new Blue Jay overlords to be in the WS.
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: My oldest brother is getting married in November, but other than that I get off of work at 9:30 and these raid times perfectly fit my schedule.

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: just under a year old
    2. Video card: evga superclocked gtx 760 acx
    3. Amount of memory (RAM): 4g, about to invest in more

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: Last Word has raid times that fit my schedule perfectly and is very well progressed and seems to have the talent needed to compete for server / us ranks consistently and I feel i could be a valuable part of the roster to make take that #1 spot.

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: The guild leaders (3/4 of the officers) couldn't perform to the expectations they had for others and never showed any want or desire to be any better. Constantly flopping on the easiest of encounters and making poor raid decisions with even worse reasoning. Finally all the people I was bouncing around with have got fed up with the mediocrity and quit/went in other directions. I am not looking to get back to the place in raiding I was at during MoP

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: From Cataclysm through the end of Highmaul I mained a hunter (w/e spec was best) while always playing and keeping up with ret on the side. I got the urge to main ret and I now do the same thing but in opposite fashion, main ret and keep up with hunter on the side. I like to be able to play something else just in case it is necessary for me to play melee/range/tank

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying to raid with: The Fearless, Sha of Fear was easily the most fun boss during my raiding career to kill

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: In MoP the guild I was in (CAREBEARS DONT CARE) was putting up a real good fight for #1 on the server during t14 and one of the better alliance guilds decided it was to their benefit to come horde. Many of us saw the opportunity to join them and become that #1 guild. We went on to finish out the tier at US #47.

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: During MoP (my most successful raiding expansions) I had some of the best times ever playing WoW, mainly the people I raided with and how well we worked together. My main goal now is to find a place that can fulfill what I have been missing this expansion and enjoy myself finally. I've had the feeling of being #1 / Top 100 and all that but being able to figure out how things work (mechanics/class) and being able to work as a team (inside and outside of wow) has had a long lingering effect on me.

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    TIER 18: Mythic Hellfire Citadel 3/13
    TIER 17: Mythic Highmaul 1/6, Mythic Blackrock Foundry 6/10

MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar 11/14, Heroic Throne of Thunder 13/13, Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 6/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 6/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 4/4

CATACLYSM
    Heroic Dragon Soul 8/8, Heroic Firelands 7/7, Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 2/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 3/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 6/6

WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Heroic Lich King 1/1, Tribute to Insanity: Yes (10man)

FEATS OF STRENGTH
    Cutting Edge: Ra-Den (server first), Sha of Fear, Grand Empress, Will of the Emperor

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: Priority all depends on what lvl 100 talent we choose. Right now the best dps for non major aoe fights is to use Seraphim. Before anything fun happens I have to build up 5 holy power to use seraphim. to get the most out of my CDs I'll put execution sentence on my target and then start to pop wings/seraphim/ring to get the max damage out of the ES. after CDs priority on abilities is HoW->CS->Judge->Exo to build HP, spending that HP Seraphim->TV(5hp)->TV(3hp and everything on CD)->Free DS.

2. Versatility, Multistrike, Haste, Critical, OR Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Mastery, all my damaging abilities are effected by mastery. Therefore the higher the mastery the more damage I'm able to do. Haste is a close second, it allows me to spam more abilities which means I can get more holy power to spend. Then followed by Crit or Multistrike, I prefer crit just because it is more readily available on gear that mas mastery on it.

3. Is there anything questionable about your gear, gem or enchant decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank:

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q: Instant Flash W: Move Forward E: Fist of Justice A: Strafe Left S: Move Backward (never used) D: Strafe Right

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: Linked at the bottom of the application

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise:

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: guild searching through wowprogress.com
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: The fact that I didn't have to lie about what my favorite color on the app was really throwing me off after the last 2 guilds. It's blue btw.
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: at the time of applying the nest was down for renovations :( maybe that coulda been my favorite one, stocks and all that is really neat but too fancy for my blood. so the Cacter chat would have to take the cake.

Attached Files:

2. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    NEXT! *draws next number ticket*

On the plus side for @rent - this dude noticed Cactar Chat.

3. Jeathe

Jeathe Raider

Achievements:
    Looks fine for where he's at, does good damage, but he's under progressed and undergeared. Can't help on Manno or Archi; only reason to take would be for roster building post-Archi heading into Legion.

Canibehealz likes this.
  4. Givemeahug

Givemeahug Raider

Achievements:
    ANDDDD to make fury not such a lazy piece of shit :)