Denied Fascimate, Arcane/Frost Mage

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Fascinate, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Fascinate

Fascinate New Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: Fascimate
    2. Realm: Aegwynn
    3. Primary spec and class: Arcane/Frost Mage
    4. Battle tag: Fascinate#1520
    5. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Fascimate/simple
    6. Warcraft Logs character ranking: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10258139/latest/#boss=0
    7. Parse link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MyxAfnWk7gRtHvrZ#fight=21&view=rankings

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Jerry
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 22
    4. Country/State: California
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Started 2 months ago
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm currently a student that is going to be finishing up my last semester for my undergrad. I'm an avid gamer that got into MMOs about 4 years ago.
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: Final semester of university in the fall and/or family/real life emergencies

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: a year old
    2. Video card: GTX 770
    3. Amount of memory (RAM): 16gb

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: Saw recruitment for mages, raid times are perfect for me, and the guild's progression is solid

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: Unprofessional raid environment, raiders showing up unprepared, lack of respect for other people's times, and just people circle jerking in the raid.

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: Mage: Arcane/Fire/Frost

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying to raid with: N/A

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: Getting my first 1% mount drop chance from Dragon Soul

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: I'm just trying to find a professional, friendly, cooperative, and competitive raid environment that I can call home. Besides that, since I started playing, I run all the old raids to try and get the mounts cause I'm a mount whore.

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    TIER 17: Heroic Highmaul 0/6, Mythic Blackrock Foundry 3/10, Or if you have mythic experience already, switch heroic to mythic

MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar 0/14, Heroic Throne of Thunder 0/13, Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 0/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 0/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 0/4

CATACLYSM
    Heroic Dragon Soul 0/8, Heroic Firelands 0/7, Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 0/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 0/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 0/6

WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Heroic Lich King 0/1, Tribute to Insanity: Yes/No

FEATS OF STRENGTH
    Replace with server firsts, cutting edge achievements and anything else raid related here...

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: With T18, the rotation and priority has shifted a bit. You burn fast and hard with the class trinket and only use AM at 3 stacks or if PC is about to be used. Conserve phase has also shifted a bit due to the strength of PoF. You want to pool for 3 or use at 3 stacks. Other than that, you still abide to the 93% mana rule.

2. Versatility, Multistrike, Haste, Critical, OR Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Haste. With how our T18 set bonus and the class trinket, it has great synergy with the legendary ring, UM, and AP AB burn. After Haste is Mastery >/= Multi

3. Is there anything questionable about your gear, gem or enchant decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank: I'm currently still running mastery gems and enchants due to not having the 4set, but will replace it as soon as I acquire it.

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q: ability keybind W: move forward E: ability keybind A: strafe left S: back peddle D: strafe right

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: Linked at the bottom of the application

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise:

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: Wowprogress
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: none, it's a good app
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: home page

Attached Files:

2. Darkfriend

Darkfriend Guild Social

Achievements:
    You have a distinct lack of high end raiding experience. How would you prepare to not only raid at a significantly higher level but also to prepare for the fights themselves? Also can you link other logs toi?

3. Abbador

Abbador Emeritus

Achievements:
    No point in breaking this down someone coming in at this point needs to be able to jump in and compete. Since you don't have a good raiding history go find a few stepping stone guilds to get your gear up and prove your worth.

Cloth loot is already spread way to thin

Alame likes this.