Denied Ddays, Elemental Shaman

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Jack, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Jack

Jack New Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: Ddays
    2. Realm: Frostmane
    3. Primary spec and class: Elemental Shaman
    4. Battle tag: Days#1252
    5. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Ddays/simple
    6. Warcraft Logs character ranking: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5797853/7/
    7. Parse link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5797853/7/

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Jack
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 22
    4. Country/State: Minnesota USA
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Since Wrath.
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am going into my Senior year of college as an accounting major. Currently working as an finance intern for GoodWill.
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: Will be out of town first week of August. Only obligation I know of for the next few months.

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: 1 year old
    2. Video card: NVIDIA GEFORCE 745m
    3. Amount of memory (RAM): 10gb

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: I was browsing the Frostmane forums looking for guilds that are recruiting. I noticed your post and your guild seems like a good fit for me. The raid times are perfect and the personalities

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: We converted to a casual guild half way through BRF when we could not recruit enough competent people for Mythics

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: Ele/Resto shaman. Prot/Holy/Ret Pally. Warlock.

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying to raid with: Starcaller - first current raiding title I earned.

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: Leveling with my brother from 1 to Northrend in a week.

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: Complete all raiding content when they're current at the highest difficulty. Collect a lot of mounts. Reach level cap on all classes(Completed(.

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    TIER 17: Heroic Highmaul 0/6, Heroic Blackrock Foundry 0/10, Or if you have mythic experience already, switch heroic to mythic
    6/6 H Highmaul 10/10 H Blackrock Foundry
    MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar 0/14, Heroic Throne of Thunder 0/13, Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 0/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 0/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 0/4
    6/6 Mogu, 4/6 HoF then had to quit till WoD.
    CATACLYSM
    Heroic Dragon Soul 0/8, Heroic Firelands 0/7, Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 0/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 0/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 0/6
    8/8 DS 7/7 Firelands 2/2 ToFW 5/5 BoT 6/6 BWD
    WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Heroic Lich King 0/1, Tribute to Insanity: Yes/No
    Heroic 10m Lich King.
    FEATS OF STRENGTH
    Replace with server firsts, cutting edge achievements and anything else raid related here...

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: Keep flame shock up. Cast Lava burst when it is available. Use earth shock at 17+ charges. Use lightning bolt as filler. I prefer Echo of Elements and Elemental Fusion for most scenarios as I love the synergy they provide. Always have a totem down!

2. Versatility, Multistrike, Haste, Critical, OR Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Multistrike hands down. It works exponentially well with Fulmination. The more multistrikes the more empowered earth shocks, which gives numerous buffs depending on my tier gear.

3. Is there anything questionable about your gear, gem or enchant decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank: I gem/enchant exclusively multistrike due to it's use usefulness.

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q: Lava Burst W: Forward E: Lightning Bolt A: Left S: Int Pot D: Right

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: Linked at the bottom of the application

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise: My UI is generally smaller but I increased it so that you can see my bindings. I use a razer Naga and consistently use buttons 1-6.

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: Frostmane Forums
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: Very thorough, it means you guys take the application process seriously and it confirms my belief that Last Word is a gild I would enjoy.
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: It's hard to pick one thing as the website has much more going on than the guild I have been a part of. I do especially like the amount of outside-Wow material people talk about. I think its nice to have other interests with my guild members outside of raiding.

Attached Files:

2. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    Not interested in an elemental shaman, and definitely not one that is 10-15 ilevels below us.