Crazy wacky hearthstone thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Akky, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Solar

Solar Guild Social

Achievements:
    This game was so messed up.
    I had to already go through a Sneed's Shredder (into Gah'zrilla) AND Grommash before this shitstorm went down..
    Look how close I was too :(

Attached Files:

2. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    I don't understand why you can get legendaries with unstable portal. You can single handily win a game with it, seems retarded imo. Maybe it's just my luck but it seems players always draw stupid good minions with it.

3. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    He tapped turn 5 to get double power overwhelming/abusive and i'm dead, seems balanced

[​IMG]

4. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Just a turn 4 victory on a perfect draw. No big deal. ALWAYS ANSWER THE WHIRLING ZAP-O'S, @Klutched - seems balanced right?

Hearthstone_Screenshot_3.1.2015.02.44.09.png

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  5. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    Out of the 4 cards I had left to draw, there was a Siphon Soul and a BGH, and his last 2 top deck cards are Divine Spirit and Inner Fire to win...so dumb.

[​IMG]

6. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    It's amazing how stupid players are when it comes to fatigue. This is the second game in the last couple days where all they had to do was end turn and fatigue would have killed me but they concede instead. I see it in ranked too

[​IMG]

7. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    This just in: getting a Loremaster Cho from a shredder is really awful when you are playing rogue. I've Gorton him lots lately, I just concede now if I get him

8. Donna

Donna Raider

Achievements:
    GORTON

9. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    New transformers hero name?

10. Solar

Solar Guild Social

Achievements:
    I HAD TO DEAL WITH 4 SNEEDS GODDAMN FUCKING SHREDDERS ON THIS SHAMAN AND STILL GET HIM DOWN TO 1HP MOST AGGRAVATING LOSS YET MY EMOTIONAL LEVEL HAS BEEN THE SAME SINCE

Top deck Avenging Wrath for the win. So satisfying. His Ghaz was 160attack after lol.

Attached Files:

11. Solar

Solar Guild Social

Achievements:
    people think my paladin deck is a little weird but that's a turn 3 15/15
    [​IMG]

12. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    Tap, owl inc

13. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    Poor guy, probably the most dominating win I've ever had. I had 2 armorsmiths down early, behind taunts the whole way. He saved his deathwing until the end only for it to be faceless'd and BGH'd, good game sir.
    [​IMG]

14. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    He drew the only Ysera card to save him and win the game, after badly outplaying a full golden warrior, seems awfully fucking retarded.

[​IMG]

15. Klutched

Klutched Guild Social

Achievements:
    On the other side for once! 1/8 to hit face and win after top decking Rag :)
    [​IMG]

Omniwrath likes this.