Crazy wacky hearthstone thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Akky, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Omniwrath

Omniwrath Guild Social

Achievements:
    Do you have any videos of you playing the deck? I do reasonably well with it, but I suspect I'm missing some of the finer strategies. Mostly because I haven't played in ages. Also, I found that replacing kodo with Leeroy helped me out quite a bit against miracle rogues. It has also helped me out big time paired with UtH and a wolf or buzzard.

Canibehealz likes this.
  2. Blueberry

Blueberry Raider

Achievements:
  3. Blueberry

Blueberry Raider

Achievements:
    I just replaced the kodo with a Loatheb. Loatheb is good at insuring you stay ahead. Also great when you get paired against miracle.

4. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Its nice to see Priest viable for some stuff now a days...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    Well anyway, thats that wing done for the week.

I thought Blizzard said Heroic Naxx was gunna be a challenge and super hard for even veteran skilled players?

[​IMG]

6. Blueberry

Blueberry Raider

Achievements:
    http://i.imgur.com/81rTJMp.png

I swear to god this deck is actually crushing people. I just made it up. I invented it, anyone else that says otherwise is lying! It could probably be tweaked a bit, but it seems to be doing pretty well atm. It has gone 10-2 so far. The losses came to a tempo rogue deck which is not very popular these days.

Something that makes this deck hilarious is the fact that you are playing cards that never see play. People are fucking baffled. You can totally control what demon you get from your voidcallers by using power overwhelmings and shadow flames. Honestly, on turn 5, you can have a 4/4 egg, a 10/13 void terror and a 5/7 charger. Not even joking.

7. Blueberry

Blueberry Raider

Achievements:
    Upon further testing, I think maybe I was just lucky lol. But it is still fun as hell. It probably needs some more tweaking, maybe make it a bit more like handlock.

8. Omniwrath

Omniwrath Guild Social

Achievements:
    I've played a handful of decks like that with the warlocks. It has good synergy, but I was still fairly successful versus them. I'm visiting family in KY right now. I'll watch your stream some when I get back @Blueberry.

9. Solar

Solar Guild Social

Achievements:
    Today vs. a Mage

I had him down to 1 health but he had field control and was going to win on his next turn. I had 4 health.
    He has a Knife Juggler on the field and starts to drop a ton of minions down just to rub the win in my face before the ultimatum...
    not before one of his Knife Juggler's daggers hits my Leper Gnome straight in the face for the win.

Swagadocious
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Blueberry

Blueberry Raider

Achievements:
    Top 100 legend thanks to an 8 game win streak. Hunter OP.

upload_2014-8-11_13-2-26.png

Canibehealz likes this.
  11. Cptpoot

Cptpoot Founder

Achievements:
    I finally had a few minutes to play through Naxx heroic. Some Highlights:

I had a moment like this:

I tried this a few times: Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 7.13.48 PM.png

It never worked out very well: Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 3.57.36 PM.png

THE PLAYS:
    Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 9.14.52 PM.png

rent likes this.
  12. Blueberry

Blueberry Raider

Achievements:
    I have been trying to level shaman and I find the class to be in a horrible spot right now. I made a new version of it though and it is a fucking blast. Reincarnate + KT is crazy. You can get soooooo many KT's on the board. This deck probably isn't a good choice for ranking up to legend, but it sure is fun to play if you want to blow off some steam in casual mode.

upload_2014-8-25_13-15-42.png

13. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
  14. Akky

Akky Senior Member

Achievements:
    Thats was amazing cani!!

Canibehealz likes this.
  15. Blueberry

Blueberry Raider

Achievements:
    This game was not going very well for poor Cygnus.

upload_2014-8-26_11-47-59.png

16. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    How did you even end up with that much armor by turn 7 and how could he not remove those minions as control warrior lol

17. Blueberry

Blueberry Raider

Achievements:
    It was a combination of thoughtsteals, unstable ghouls and cabal shadow priests. It was honestly the perfect storm, hahaha. I could have got more, but he conceded :p

He couldn't kill my armor smiths because I had a deathlord, which when it died, summoned one of his armor smiths, which I also stole.

Canibehealz likes this.
  18. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    This is the best part. Blue, I love you.

19. rent

rent Guild Master

Achievements:
    This card is too awesome

20. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements: