Denied Carebearsin, Discipline Priest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kerasin, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Kerasin

Kerasin New Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: Carebearsin
    2. Realm: Azgalor
    3. Primary spec and class: Discipline Priest
    4. Battle tag: Kerasin#1779
    5. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/Carebearsin/advanced
    6. Warcraft Logs character ranking: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6356633/7/#boss=0 (for BRF) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Pk7fpvmN2hATRKGy#fight=17&type=healing (This week my return)
    7. Parse link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6356633/7/#boss=0 (BRF parses) Since HC is on progression and healer parses are not important during progression im linking you what i ve done during BRF.

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Nesta
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 27
    4. Country/State: california
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: Since WoTLK
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am from Switzerland however i live in Los Angeles. I work at Sony Entertainment as HR assistant manager. I raided with Duality, Gag Reflex and Summit. Trialed in Vigil passed my trial however left it as soon as i realized they lied to me about raiding hours. Joined Carebears since i have old friends there but the holy priest throw a fit about how low holy priest numbers are and wanted to play disc and he was an officer so i decided to follow my own path.
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: Fits perfect. 100% attendance guaranteed.

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: 2 years old.
    2. Video card: Nvidia gtx 980
    3. Amount of memory (RAM): 32

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: I was looking at guilds on wow forums and I saw Sin's post and read it and got interested. You guys are around my progression and i like your website and it gave me a good feeling about your guild.

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: I am leaving because the officer didn't enjoy playing holy priest even tho he joined for holy spot and threw a fit about it. Instead of creating guild drama we talked and i told them i can find a guild with my guild history and game play but it was his 1st time playing a priest healer so basically instead of drama and losing friends over a game i decided to apply here.

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: I raided as a mage HARDCORE with duality and gag reflex. I raided as a priest and druid healer semi-hardcore with a really decent ranks and kill dates.

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying to raid with: I love doing cmodes and i sold over 600+ so therefore i love Mistwalker because i actually got it when it was really really hard to get in bleeding hollow not just a beginning of tier achievement way.

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: Back in DS. Me and Kyrobear in Pillowfort when we got US 7TH both iceblocked and dots finished the boss while we both sitting 30% or lower health when the entire raid was dead.

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: I play this game cause its fun and its my passion so raiding with friends or people that i can call friends is my 1st goal. I like raiding in guilds for a long time. I accomplished that quiet well so far. I have friends over every guild and hopefully this will be another one. Raiding and game accomplishments wise, my 1st goal is seeing my guild's name without clicking too many next button on wowprogress :)

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    TIER 18: Mythic Hellfire Citadel 4/13
    TIER 17: Mythic Highmaul 7/7, Mythic Blackrock Foundry 10/10

MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14, Heroic Throne of Thunder 13/13, Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 6/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 6/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 4/4

CATACLYSM
    Heroic Dragon Soul 8/8, Heroic Firelands 7/7, Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 2/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 5/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 6/6

WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Heroic Lich King 0/1, Tribute to Insanity: Yes/No

FEATS OF STRENGTH
    US 7TH DS, US 1ST Tier MSV,HoF. Sinestra achivement. 4/20 kill date on BRF:)

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: As a healer if i tell you i heal this i do this i lie. Basically as a disc priest i try to have max up time with archangel and keep tanks and most amount of people shielded depends on whats coming up on Bigwigs. Try to find the best place to drink the mana channeling pot and get your guild happy and healthy.

2. Versatility, Multistrike, Haste, Critical, OR Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Mastery. Even tho crit is the class special stat, Mastery is the way to go cause how important it is due to PwS spam. Since blizzard destroyed disc priests and made them mindless absorb class mastery is the way to go.

3. Is there anything questionable about your gear, gem or enchant decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank:

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q: side walk W: forward E: side walk A:left S:back D:right

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: Linked at the bottom of the application

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise:

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: From Sin's post on wow forums.
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: Nothing really. Its not too long not too short. Pretty decent. A little bit too bright that's all.
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: Home page looks the best imo.

Attached Files:

2. Jeathe

Jeathe Raider

Achievements:
  3. Jeathe

Jeathe Raider

Achievements:
    Short answer: We already have a disc who performs mechanics well and has higher hps. See no reason to pick up another.

I can go deeper into logs to look at deaths and gameplay if officers disagree and want an in-depth look.

Canibehealz likes this.
  4. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
  5. Alame

Alame Guild Social

Achievements:
    I agree.

I also took the liberty of chasing down his mage (because we need another one, so if he's a good mage why not) - found Kerosene @ US-Stormreaver. Not sure if that's the right mage as WCL/WoWProgress have no real raid history, but what parses exist on WCL are really, really bad.

6. Givemeahug

Givemeahug Raider

Achievements:
    YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF ME ALAME.

7. Alame

Alame Guild Social

Achievements:
    Don't need to get rid of you - Just need to convince @Cakezilla to come back. You don't bench Wayne Gretzky to ice Phil Kessel.

Cakezilla and Canibehealz like this.
  8. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    We appreciate the application, however we already have a solid disc priest. There simply is no room for another one in our guild.

9. Cakezilla

Cakezilla Guild Social

Achievements:
    I love you :-*