Denied calexanich, shadow priest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by calexanich, Jul 27, 2015.

1. calexanich

calexanich New Member

Achievements:
    Section 1: Character
    1. Character name: calexanich
    2. Realm: sen'jin
    3. Primary spec and class: shadow priest
    4. Battle tag: CaleZbear#1130```````````````````
    5. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Calexanich/simple
    6. Warcraft Logs character rankings: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5262760/latest
    7. Parse link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BZpD86Pbz4Cr2QAG#fight=11&type=damage-done

Section 2: Real Life
    1. Real first name: Justin
    2. Gender: Male
    3. Age: 26
    4. Country/State: RI
    5. How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: 10 years
    6. Tell us a little bit about yourself: huge gamer play mostly WoW dota 2 hearthstone HotS and anything good on PS4. other than playing games not much to know about me just a nerdy gamer ^_^
    7. Upcoming circumstances that can prevent you from raiding: none that i can see for now or in the future

Section 3: Computer
    1. How old is your computer?: 1 year old
    2. Video card: evga Nvidia gtx 660TI
    3. Amount of memory (RAM): 8gigs

Section 4: Short Response
    1. Why did you choose Last Word?: looking for a guild that is recruiting a shadow priest for mythic HFC/progression. and also because your raid times don't interfere with work and and perfect for me.

2. Reason(s) for leaving your previous guild: they decided to only bring in classes that can top the meters like boomkins mages warlocks warriors and hunters and said i would bascially be a bench warmer unless there was a fight where i would be better than other classes.

3. What specs/classes have you raided as in the past?: i have only raided on my priest because i enjoy it too much to play anything else. i have mostly played only shadow but have played disc in WotLK during ICC when disc was just OP as fuck.

4. Favorite title you've earned on the character you're applying to raid with: i actually have a few. the first is dragonslayer because sinestra was just a fun fight in general imo and no one on my realm besides another guild and mine killed it. the other 2 are champion of the naaru and hand of a'dal mainly because you cant get them anymore and doing the questlines to get attuned for raids back in BC showed that you were in a great guild.

5. What was your most memorable moment in World of Warcraft so far?: going into karazhan for the first time. i was farily new to the game and didn't know that much about raiding and that being my first raid was just an amazing and fun experience.

6. What goals do you wish to achieve in World of Warcraft? Which goals have you already accomplished?: to be as good as a player as i can be, in any guild that im in and constantly getting better. i also like to clear content as fast as i know my guild can clear it while enjoying it and having fun at the same time. sure some bosses may be stupid hard but thats part of fun of the game overcoming those obstacles. i also enjoy the social aspect of the game making new friends along the way.
    Goals i have accomplished for the most part is making new friends within the game and sharing the experience with them. i have also cleared most content the game has had to offer since i started playing whether it was realm first or realm 15th.

7. Fill out the template. Include content you've cleared only while it was current: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    TIER 18: Mythic Hellfire Citadel 0/13
    TIER 17: Mythic Highmaul 6/6, Mythic Blackrock Foundry 10/10

MISTS OF PANDARIA
    Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar 145/14, Heroic Throne of Thunder 13/13, Heroic Mogu’shan Vaults 6/6, Heroic Heart of Fear 4/6, Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 3/4

CATACLYSM
    Heroic Dragon Soul 1/8, Heroic Firelands 6/7, Heroic Throne of the Four Winds 2/2, Heroic Bastion of Twilight 5/5, Heroic Blackwing Descent 6/6

WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Heroic Lich King 1/1, Tribute to Insanity: Yes 10 man 45 in 25man

FEATS OF STRENGTH
    Realm First Imperator Mor'gok Realm First Blackhand,Realm first Heroic Al'akir, Cutting edge Garrosh Hellscream, Cutting Edge Ra-Den, Cutting Edge Will of the Emperor, Amani War Bear, Herald of the Titans. Time is a flat circle, Ahead of the Curve The black gate.

Section 5: Theorycrafting
    1. Explain your priority or rotation: 1. Devouring plague is cast whenever u have 3 or more orbs. 2. Mind blast is used to give a shadow orb and should be used on CD. 3. Shadow word Death ranks the same as Mind blast as it should be used on CD as it is our execute spell and gives 2 shadow orbs being that it can be cast twice. 4. Halo and cascade used when optimal during aoe parts of the fight or when adds come out and used at optimal range for maximum damage. 5. Mindbender/Shadowfiend. used on CD if using the 2/4pc T18 for more damage and buff uptime. 6. Shadow word Pain kept on main target because crits equal shadowy apparitions which give shadow orbs. if possible sw pain adds if they wont die quickly for more procs. 7. Vampiric Touch keep on main target and any adds if its going to be a damage increase otherwise just keep it on just the main target. 8. If i dont have to do any of the above abilities then i use my filler Mind spike(if SoD) mind flay/insanity.

2. Versatility, Multistrike, Haste, Critical, OR Mastery? Choose one and explain why: Crit- crit is shadow's best stat. For AS it increases the chance you will have shadowy apparitions spawn that will give more shadow orbs. More shadow orbs means more Devouring Plagues which will add more SW Insanity casts and just more overall damage.

3. Is there anything you think we may question about your gear, gem or enchant decisions? If so, explain here. Otherwise, leave blank:

Section 6: Interface and Binds
    1. What do you have Q, W, E, A, S and D bound to?: Q:strafe left W:move forward E:strafe right A:turn left S:is backpeddle D:turn right

2. Upload a screenshot of your user interface: Linked at the bottom of the application

3. If your keybindings are not shown in the screenshot you provided in question 2, please show them here. Leave blank otherwise: 1-0 bound to my main bar shift s silence shift-V is tendrils/lvl 75 talent g is fade v is disperse x is mindspike mouse wheel up is mindsear h is healthstone T is lifegrip shift C is prayer of mending/angelic feathers N is mass dispel other abilites on my bars are bound to my razer naga

Section 7: Statistics
    1. How did you learn about us?: from wowprogress.com after looking for guilds recruiting a shadow priest.
    2. Besides filling the application out, what did you least like about our application experience?: i actually like this application process especially the fill in the raiding experience i hate writing all that stuff out.
    3. Which LWlol.com webpage did you like most?: i like your homepage pretty kick ass

Attached Files:

2. Alame

Alame Guild Social

Achievements:
    I mean, the app as a whole isn't too bad. Your gear is a little far behind but not terrible.

HOWEVER, if you're leaving your previous guild because you don't want to be sat you are not going to be happy here. We have a fairly comfortable roster size, a well-geared shadow priest, and aren't likely to run 2. Combined with your low ilevel you'd find yourself on the bench for probably the rest of progression.

Not sure how we can be the guild you're looking for with these facts what they are.

Jeathe and Canibehealz like this.
  3. Canibehealz

Canibehealz Founder

Achievements:
    And fortunately for us, ours heals so our Featherbutts don't have to - right @Alame ? huehuehue