Best of fail <Last Word> style

Discussion in 'General' started by Abbador, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Abbador

Abbador Emeritus

Achievements:
    So I thought given the hours of video I have from streaming that it would be pretty cool to see some of the funnier things that happen in our raid week!I'll try to keep it to video clips, but from time to time It may be a audio conversation or a screen shot of something funny that happen during raid

#1- Pancakes Doesn't know how to kite

First night of Heroic Megaera our raid leader didn't realize he had the frost debuff and basically ran in a small circle. Putting an end to his life :p What makes it a classic is before this pull he went into detail about keeping the frost buff away form the raid.

#2 - Wild troll mine appears!

A typical MSV farm clear, on HC Stone Guard with me on tile duty. Unholysin decided to drop a mine off at the lock portal and not say anything. I was across the room needing a port so I could make more tiles glow. Well took the port and that was it for me GG.... It was later revealed that I actually didnt get heals and wasn't blown up but the whole concept of this clip is pretty good :)

#3- Peon doing funky tricks!

This was at the end if a progression nite I think during Horridon on a Thursday. Serious meeting was taking place and I don't think peon knew I was streaming. Well I caught him doing loops during the meeting! This was very funny to me because of the moonkins and how they look while flying

#4- Izzy cant heal

[​IMG]

So first real nite of Megaera progression we had a few DPS go OS heals. Izzy was one of them in this vid you can see his excellent skillz at dropping Barrier!

#5 - Raid needs to move from Abba!

So apparently you cant stack for Cosmic barrage if your a hunter:p I learned the hard way....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    8 people like this.
  2. Abbador

Abbador Emeritus

Achievements:
    #6- Dont Take rez from Wafflesz!

I accidentally pulled snakes.... Died then got rez and bounced back into the pile :-(

#7- Monkston Belly Flops!

So I was scared shitless tanking this fight and paid for it with my life long story short just fly off!

#8- Tinder so eager to Pull HC Shen!

Tinder needs to learn to wait for pulls! Meanwhile Peon pops all his CD's??????

#9- Smells like success sounds like Clay!

Nash excited of lei shen progression talks about what he is going to do to his mic! Poor clay gets the blunt end of it :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    4 people like this.
  3. Mad

Mad Junior Member

Achievements:
    Poor monkston. That's not nice to treat monkston that way.

4. Abbador

Abbador Emeritus

Achievements:
    updated for the nash shitting on mic audio. Personally my fav troll ever

5. Khragar

Khragar Raider

Achievements:
    Racist Clay

Canibehealz likes this.
  6. Clay

Clay Junior Member

Achievements:
    WHOA IM NOT RACIST.

7. Khragar

Khragar Raider

Achievements:
    Who even says Chinaman anymore? Is this the 1880s?

8. Clay

Clay Junior Member

Achievements:
    I don't know. But if they're from china and it's a man. its not racist. But in that case tinder said they were women tho.....after i said it.

9. nash

nash Raider

Achievements:
  10. Akky

Akky Senior Member

Achievements:
    hahahahaha

11. Lacie

Lacie Hero of the Backend

Achievements:
    I like the part where Nash gets startled.

12. nash

nash Raider

Achievements:
    4 people like this.
  13. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    Nash can you extend the akky one to show him getting eaten while he RP walks?

5 people like this.
  14. nash

nash Raider

Achievements:
  15. Tinderhoof

Tinderhoof Guild Social

Achievements:
    JakBeLyin.jpg
    "I'm stacked right on you 100% of the time" - JakBeLyin (1/14/2015)

Solar, Canibehealz and Akky like this.
  16. Jak

Jak Guild Social

Achievements:
    That doesn't look the middle of the room to me? And thats not the pull this all started from, it was the 8th wipe. I'd suggest worrying a bit more about your own personal awareness than trying to join the circlejerk

17. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    Jak stop taking it so personally, the only reason this escalated is because of how strongly you denied both events.

Everyone fucks up in raid, and everyone eventually gets called out about it.

Solar and Canibehealz like this.
  18. Waffles

Waffles Raider

Achievements:
    Unless it's Lind

Canibehealz likes this.
  19. earthwormjim

earthwormjim Not GM

Achievements:
    Lind has called himself out before. "I was tanking like fucking garbage, I'll just do better next time."

Canibehealz likes this.
  20. Lacie

Lacie Hero of the Backend

Achievements:
    "I don't even know what's happening over here". Did no one catch that on stream? :(

Cheroba and Canibehealz like this.